Long Term Pharmacy Care
Our Long-Term Care Benefits
Our goal is to make the medication process as painless as possible. With more than 16 years of experience in long-term care, our experts are able to anticipate patient needs, providing assistance that is both reliable and cost-effective. We offer many helpful pharmacy services and benefits to patients and facilities, including:
- Color Coded Blister Medication Packs for simple and accurate medication administration.
- Free Medication Deliveries 6 days a week.
- Emergency after-hour deliveries 24 hours a day, 365 days a year (including all holidays).
- Medical Supplies, including medication carts, medicine cups, tablet crushers and more.
- On-Site Training to all long-term care staff when needed.
- On-Call Pharmacists at all times, providing 24-hour services.
- State-Approved Customized Medication Administration Records (MARs).
At Dial Drugs Specialty Pharmacy, we pride ourselves in being one of the most consistent and reliable Long Term Care pharmacies in Michigan. We have been in business since 1972, and have specialized in long term care services for decades!
Whether you’re a patient requiring long-term care or a leader for a facility, you can rely on Dial Drugs to fulfill your pharmacy needs. We have been in business since 1972, and have specialized in long term care services for decades. For more information about our specialized, long-term pharmacy services, contact Dial Drugs Pharmacy of Westland, Michigan today.