Transitioning to Dial Drugs Pharmacy
Providing patients with full-service treatment is a sensitive process, and long-term care facilities can’t afford to lose efficiency with any weak links. That’s why you should entrust your medication management to Dial Drugs Specialty Pharmacy. Offering the highest quality services in Westland and all of Metro Detroit, our team will optimize your facility’s operations. We make switching providers seamless and hassle-free, so you can improve your service without sacrificing convenience.
We’ve helped many retirement communities, assisted living centers and nursing homes transition from previous pharmacies to our own, and have experience managing the many important components of that transition. We take the burden off of your staff by handling every aspect of the transfer process, including:
- Organizing logistics
- Moving medical records
- Transitioning prescription orders and records
- Ordering necessary equipment
- Training your employees
- Communicating with your physicians
- Transitioning your prescription records
The Dial Drugs Difference
As your specialty pharmacy, we will provide you with reliable, convenient and affordable medication solutions that keep your long-term care facility running smoothly. We offer:
- Convenient refills. Just submit your order through our convenient online form and we’ll start working on it right away.
- Compounding services. Our skilled staff can compound medications for autism treatment, pain management, BHRT, thyroid conditions and more.
- Medication therapy reviews. We can check in with your patients each month to monitor dosages, interactions and side effects. Afterwards, our team will work with your staff to help optimize patient treatments.
And that’s just some of what we do. Start your long-term care relationship with Dial Drugs Specialty Pharmacy today—the transition will be a breeze. Schedule an appointment to meet with one of our staff members and let us show you how we can improve your facility’s operations.